Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Buddy

Landon needs your prayers. Jan is a friend of my mommy's and Landon is her grandson. He is in the hospital and can use some extra prayers. My mommy says that he had a rough night and that he is not eating and was not breathing for a while. Mommy says that she understands how his mommy feels. So please if Landon's mommy is crying like mine please pray for her too. If you want to know about him please visit his blog at http://www.babysites.com/sites/landonjax/default.asp

Landon and his mommy, Stephanie, she sent me my first build a bear when i was at Baylor his name is "fighter!"

4 comments:

Scarves For All Reasons said...

ALl my prayers to you and yours and special ones for Landon karen

Anonymous said...

Braden,

Thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers!

Love you buches,
David and Jan Hill
a.k.a. "Papa and Mimi"

Anonymous said...

I will pray for all of you. Hope all is well soon.

Anonymous said...

HI BRADEN-
I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE PRAYERS. I AM SO GLAD TO BE OUT OF THAT HOSPITAL. I HAD EVERYONE FOR A SCARE. I MADE IT THROUGH, I AM A FIGHTER JUST LIKE YOU. THANKS BUDDY.
YOUR FRIEND LANDON.

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.