Monday, October 06, 2008

Long time

Ok I am now putting myself on the "Oh my gosh can you please give us an update" list. I hear people say it all the time and I am starting to get bad. So here is what we have been up to.

Braden has been playing blast ball every Saturday. That takes up most of our Saturday morning. In the afternoon we hang out in Denton for while eat some lunch and then head back home. Once we are home we get settled in and then get ready for the Brookridge Saturday night. Sundays are nothing but FOOTBALL!!! All day long. So I have been planning things for me to do so that I can get out of the house and not watch it as much.

This past Sunday Clara and I had lunch with our friends from Round Rock. Susan, Chris, Ryan, and baby Lucy not out of Susan's tummy yet. Owen was at the fair with his grandparents. What a great talk we had. Ryan is so cute and just loved every second with him, i hate that i am not closer to them........And how excited are we for baby Lucy. After lunch Clara, Susan and I walked the West Village had the best Italian ice cream ever!!!! Not to mention the best people watching ever. IF you live in the Dallas ares you MUST go to West Village and eat and walk and shop and WATCH!!!

My Aunt and Cousin are coming in this weekend so we are getting ready for them. We are making the fall plans, Boo Zoo, pumpkin patch and ton of other things. Halloween is on a Friday this year so I am sure we will be doing something fun.
Check back for pictures, I promise I will get some on here soon.

1 comment:

Kellars Mommy said...

People watching was something I loved to do at the malls in Dallas, I would just sit and look in amazement and some folks..

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.