Thursday, September 01, 2005

A Note from Braden

Hello everyone! I wanted to send a note to let you know that I now weight a little over 12 pounds. Isn't that great!! I am 25 inches long and I'm just starting to get some teeth. Teething makes me grumpy but my parents give me some good medicine for that.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know about some new rules when you come to visit me. In the fall and winter, we will be in RSV season. RSV is a respiratory virus that affects nearly all babies and can even be fatal. My doctors do not want me to catch this - it could cause very serious problems for me. So if you are feeling sick, you should not come visit me. If you can come visit, you will have to really wash your hands. Go to this website: http://www.rsvprotection.com/ to find out more.

Thanks for stopping by. :o)

Love,
Braden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby Braden,

It's so great to hear you are doing well. We think of you often and enjoy seeing new pictures of you. You are a cutie pie.


Love,
Owen & Owen's mommy

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.