Friday, January 27, 2006

March Of Dimes

Last night I attended a meeting for the March of Dimes Walk America and WOW it was great. It was nice to talk to people who have been through everything that Steve and I have and learn from them how they deal with it. It is a wonderful thing that now that we have all gone through this that now we are giving back and this walk is the best way to do that. So sometime soon you will all be getting something via email, fax, or US mail about our pledge to March of Dimes for "Braden's Team"!!

I met up with my friend Lisa Lee, her son Palmer was a Baylor Baby as well he is now 5 and half and doing great!! Lisa has been a great help to me and my family that doing this with her just feels right. Thanks Lisa!!!

Well I just wanted to share this information with you and a few pictures of Braden. Aunt Clara got this for Braden and we could not help but to take some pictures. We are very happy to say that RSV season is on the down hill and soon we will be out of this time of year. Braden has made it through so far like a champ. Lets all hope and pray that will stick with him for a few more months.


He looks like a big boy in this outfit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hook 'em Horns!

Anonymous said...

How 'bout them Texas Longhorns and the greatest little fan Braden.

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.