Friday, February 03, 2006

It's A Boy!!

A year ago today Steve and I found out that we were having a boy. We gave him the name Braden Wayne Bunger. We had the appointment at 1:30 p.m. and were very excited to call and tell everyone. We left the appointment and I looked at Steve's face and he had the best smile on his face,I knew he was very proud and happy to know he was having a son. We would have been happy either way. We get to the car and the first person we call is Grandbob. After all they have the same initials. He was very happy. We told family and friends all night that night and we both went to bed very happy.

The next day I got to work and my co-workers/dear friends Kim Mankin and Jan Hill had decorated my office with blue stuff and papers with his name on it and gave me presents. It was great.

Here is a picture of Braden that we got a year ago today. WOW this kid of ours is something else.

No comments:

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.