Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SUMMER TIME

The weather here in Texas is making a believer out of us that summer time is here. The air conditioner at our house is on full blast!! Braden is having a great time already. Jackson and Jonathan are staying with him and MoMo this summer and he can not be happier. Everyday he tells me what they did and how much they are having. Those memories are going to be priceless. My nieces moved this past weekend. It was sad to see them go but they are not gone for good. We are going to be able to see them and call them when ever we want and that is going to be great.

Steve, Braden and I are heading to Memphis for the 4th of July weekend. It should be a great time. Braden is going to be in the parade that is going to be held in that area of town where all the family lives. We are so excited and I have all new outfits for Braden to wear and he is going to look so cute. We will have a ton of pictures from that event I can promise you that.

June 11th is PoPo's birthday !!!! We are going to have a family dinner for him that night. Then fathers day is on Sunday and we are going to have a late lunch with everyone in Denton. Saturday we are having a get together for my 30 birthday!!!!! Just a few friends and family doing what we do best EATING!!!!! My real birthday is the 17th and I can honestly say bring it on. The past few months I have been really emotional about this birthday but not anymore. I read this book called "90 minutes in Heaven" and let me tell you it was GREAT!!!!!! Everyone should read this book. It gave me a whole new out look on this birthday deal. I am ready for it and I am happy in my life. I have a great husband a AWESOME kid!!! Great family and friends what more could I ask for. The author of that book is going to be in Denton in September and I will be going to hear him speak.
So that is where the Bunger family of McKinney stands as of today. I hope that you all are well and that all you dad's have a great day on Sunday!!!!

Here are a few pictures that we took a few backs:

1 comment:

Kellars Mommy said...

Wow busy busy busy!!! Happy early Birthday, 30 wasn't so bad for me, like you I dreaded it at first but when it got here I realized it was just another day, another year that I have been blessed with. Love the pics of you guys..

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.