Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a weekend!!!!

Can I get an Amen for the 3 day weekend!!!! Well Steve had to work from Wednesday till Monday 12 hour days!! So he did not get to have much fun as Braden and I did. Friday we had my nieces over for the night and had the neighbors kids over and played dodge ball in the back yard. We had so much fun and let me tell you dodge ball is alot harder now then it was when I was 8. Saturday we got up and headed to Denton I spent some time there and then it was off to White Bluff to spend some time with Kim and her family. We got to White Bluff around noon and headed to the pool. Braden had so much fun he loves the water. Craig made us catfish for dinner and we all ate like pigs. It was so good. Sunday we got up and took Braden to the park before it got to hot. After that we packed up the car and headed to Denton for a big family BBQ!

My brother JJ and his family were in town from Galveston, and my other brother Leroy, his girlfriend and her daughter came in. So we were all together it was so much fun. We had tons of food and drinks and music. Right before we ate Leroy wanted to tell us all the he and girls are moving to Beaumont in June 8th and that he and Crystal are GETTING MARRIED!!!!!! The date is set for December 27th. We are all very excited and happy to have her and her 2 girls in our family. More details on that as it comes around.

Monday Braden and i stayed HOME! We relaxed and did laundry. Braden had a good time just being at home. So a great weekend all the way around. Now on to getting ready for the next month of events. June is a busy month for us. we have My dads birthday, My birthday, fathers day and Havis wedding birthday!

Hope you all had a safe and fun weekend.

No comments:

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.