Monday, May 05, 2008

Long time

I know it has been a while since my last post. Quick update: Braden is doing great. We went to Hereford to see my Grandparents and other family. They are doing great. My Grandfather seems to be OK but you can tell that he is very tired and not to his normal self. It was very mind settling for me to go and spend some time with him. Braden of course put on the charm for them all and my cousin's little girl sure threw it right back at him.

We took family pictures on Sunday!! I know some of you are saying finally. As soon as I get them I will out some in the website. We went to this great park in Denton and got some really great shots. Kim and Spencer came out and took a few with Spencer in his Prom tux. For those of you who know Spencer he went to prom on Saturday night and had a blast. So we got a few shots of him and Kim all dolled up!! Braden did well at the photo shot he had some moments but Cami, the lady who took the pictures, was great!!!! LOVE HER!!! She is great she knew how to work with him and what looked best. I suggest her to everyone who lives in the area.

A big big BIG happy birthday to Miss Audrey & My sweet baby boy Ryan!!!!!!!! We love you both very much.

Check back soon for the pictures.

No comments:

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.