Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Ok so I am a day late, but did not have time to post yesterday. The started out with a drive to Sherman, to see Steve's Mom. We had a great lunch out and Braden was some what in a good mood. After lunch we headed back to her house to meet up with Stephanie and her crew. We got to the baby and she is so cute. Has RED hair that is to die for and blue eyes!!!

We left there and headed to Denton, we stopped by some friends of mine on our way to MoMo house. When we got there, we had ice cream and the kids played hard in the back yard!!! It was a great time.

I think sometimes I need to be reminded how lucky I am, and what better way then being at home and listening to your husband and your son listening and singing to "Double Dutch Bus!" I left the love let me tell you.
I hope that all of you Mom's out there had a great day and that you were minded that day of how loved you are and how needed you are.


No comments:

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.