Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Mommy...Happy Fathers Day Dad

Tomorrow is my mommy's birthday. She keeps telling me that when I can talk and people ask how old she is to say she is 25!! So mommy is 25 on June 17th. I am spending the night with MoMo, PoPo, Aunt Connie, Uncle Chris and my cool cousins Jackson and Jonathan, so that dad can take mommy out for dinner and shopping tonight. We will all get together on Saturday for her Birthday and to celebrate Fathers Day!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL YOU DADS OUT THERE.

So I hope that mommy has a good birthday she deserves it. I Love you Mommy.

Love Braden


Now on to Fathers Day...........Happy Fathers Day, Dad!! I am so lucky to have you as a dad. You take good care of mommy and me. I hope that you have a great day!! I love you Dad!!!

Love Braden On June 17, last year mommy and daddy moved into our new house......I was still at Baylor but little did they know I would be home in a few days!!!! So happy 1 year birthday to us in our house!!!

No comments:

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.