Thursday, June 22, 2006

TODAY

A year ago today Steve and I went to Baylor for the last time. This was the day that they wanted us to come and do what they call a "sleep in" where we stayed in a little room off the NICU just the 3 of us. For the first time it was just us 3. The purpose of this was to see if Braden could make it through the night with his very scared parents. We all did just fine. I woke up this morning to get ready for work and I looked at Braden sleeping in his crib just as sweet as can be. I thought of this day a year ago and I just can not believe it is here. I can remember sitting at Baylor that night thinking in one year I will be holding him at home rocking him to sleep and it is here. The second part of your journey with Braden was about to begin the very next day!!!!!

No comments:

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.