Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Eat, Eat, Eat

We got some good news. Braden is bottle feeding full time. We are praying that his little body can be strong enough to handle all those feedings. As soon as he can handle being bottle fed every time, he'll get to come home. So let's pray for Braden to show his strength and tackle those bottles!

It's Tuesday which means it's my night to visit Braden. When I wake up on Tuesday mornings, I just can't wait to get the day over with so I can get to Baylor. I love having him all to myself. As anxious as I am for his homecoming, I'm really going to miss our Tuesday nights.

I'll have pictures of our Tuesday night tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and please keep our little guy in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Braden, and Aunt Clara, I'm sure you will get plenty of nights with Braden all to yourself even after he comes home. ;)

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.