Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Important Day

Today is a very important day for Braden. He is having a series of tests run today that will provide a great deal of information. We are praying that we will get a ton of good news for our Braden. Please say a little prayer for good news and the courage to face any bad news. We'll post any news as soon as we hear something.

I was able to visit Braden last night and I was actually able to touch him for the first time! When I got there, he had a small blue blanket across his face. The nurse said I could move it in order to see his face. When I reached in there, I pulled the blanket back but he was sound asleep! I then readjusted the blankets near his feet. He felt the extra leg room and he immediately popped his legs out of the snuggly. The snuggly is the border of blankets that keep him all nestled and warm. The picture below shows him busting loose! I placed his little legs and feet back into the snuggly and wrapped the blanket around him so he'd stay in there. He is constantly trying to break free of the snuggly! Oh, and check out that big boy pamper!


Here is a good picture of Steve and Braden.


This is Steve's hand holding Braden's tiny foot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for good news! Hang in there you guys, it will only get better.

Anonymous said...

I work at Evers Park Elem. with Branden's Grandma (MoMo) and I what to tell you that Branden is beautiful. I try to visit Branden's site everyday, to keep up with his progress and see recent pictures. I wish and hope for good news in Branden's test results, keep positive. And good work Branden, keep it up:)

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.