Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A Message from Braden!

Hello! Thank you for stopping by to check on me and thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I'm having a good day so far and I now weigh 3 pounds 5 ounces. My life is a roller coaster of health, but I'm really trying. Lately, I have enjoyed my visitors and all the new stories they are reading to me.

I wanted to ask you to help me and my preemie friends. In March of 2003, The March of Dimes began a campaign to help preemie babies, just like me. Families and friends of preemie babies all over the country are participating in the March of Dimes Walk America fundraiser. The walk-a-thon is in Dallas on April 30, 2005. My Aunt Clara put a link to the Walk America site over on the right side of this webpage. You should take a look at it!

Since I'm in the hospital, my parents are unable to form a team and commit to a pledge for Walk America. But we have found another way you can help us! If you live in the DFW area and have a Kroger grocery store nearby, please stop by and make a $1.00 donation to the March of Dimes. Your one dollar will go a long way! I will really appreciate it and so will all the other preemie babies. Please help my friends and me if you can!

Thanks again for all your prayers. I can't wait to meet all of you.

Love,
Braden Bunger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will go by there today!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing Kroger is doing. I will make sure to go by there this weekend. We are still praying for the Bunger family.
Plano Texas

The story of a micro preemie who is beating the odds.